Coleman | Syracusefan.com

Coleman

Maybe he's moving into new digs on the hill, lol? My bet would be off season conditioning, improvement. The only thing that would be of concern is if doctors told him his injuries were such that playing ball would result in further injuries... No way he's contemplating pro ball at any level right now.

I just wish we would recruit a legit center. Not 6-8, 6-9 power forwards who are too slow to play wing in our system. Looking at all these "mid-majors" with their 7fters makes me wish we recruited one even as just a back up.

OttoinGrotto said:
Yeah, I don't feel good about this.
Starting to wonder if he had micro fracture surgery...

Nobody thinks he would transfer, do they? What if he was told he wouldn't be 100% until mid season, January ish?

If he transferred, he would be 24 the next time he put a game uniform on ...

Nobody thinks he would transfer, do they? What if he was told he wouldn't be 100% until mid season, January ish?

Not a bad guess.

Make a decision between playing the back half of the season, or redshirting.

I guess it would come down whether or not he wanted to be here 4 years or 5?

Too early to worry about it. Let's see if he can play in King of Kings first.

I just wish we would recruit a legit center. Not 6-8, 6-9 power forwards who are too slow to play wing in our system. Looking at all these "mid-majors" with their 7fters makes me wish we recruited one even as just a back up.

Fab Melo was a legit center.

Onuaku and Jackson were pretty good.

Watkins was a legit center.

Forth was 6'11 and got more grief than anyone not named Cooney.

McNeil

Thomas

Hill

McRae

Manning

Seikely

These guys have been our centers for the last 27, or so years. I think we've done ok at the five...

DCII is pretty much done in my opinion, poor kid. He worked very hard.

In your medical opinion? Please elaborate on what you know. :rolleyes:
Hope he proves me wrong.

I'm a history and Urban/public policy double Major.

Trust me I'm a doctor.

@dajuancoleman32: Thinking about my next move

Any speculation?
Elephant in the room = his injury is a lot worse than the public realizes or knows. I agree with others. My guess DCII, his family and JB/the school are facing some big decisions in the next few months..

If his path isn't clear, and his path to date has been basketball, then his future path does not involve basketball.

Thanks cryptic twitter!

I hope not. No kid deserves that. Hopefully the injury is still relatively minor, and he can be back at some point next year.

His big decision is whether to switch to Geico. I'm going with that.

hoopsupstate said:
micro fracture surgery - BINGO - and some other complications
Really? Ugh...for real? I don't know why but the stuff about the prior history got me thinking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom