Colgate Gameday... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Colgate Gameday...

Kol… not the best instincts.

I think the Colgate crease guy held his stick. I’d have to watch it again but that was my immediate thought when he was slow to leave the crease guy. Thought his stick got ‘tugged’.

No Kellogg on the 2nd line and I am not sure why?

Cleaned up the turnovers and have started steamrolling. Have to imagine that's gotta be it for Kohn for the night.

Yup time to pull him

3rd qtr stats:

1707180558722.png

lol

Mule was 2-3 vs. Vermont.

Yeah, let's trash him because he's only 1-2 this game. :rolleyes:
It’s not trashing when you point out someone is playing bad. Mule comes in here with good accolades but there’s lots of talent on the bench. Hes been stoned on two easy shots and has a few turnovers himself.

Much better job dealing with turnovers. That 3rd D spot and clearing are still major issues. To bad Kilrain decommitted, he'd slide right in

Hell of a quarter to bounce back from the quarter from hell

It’s not trashing when you point out someone is playing bad. Mule comes in here with good accolades but there’s lots of talent on the bench. Hes been stoned on two easy shots and has a few turnovers himself.
Can't just pull guys when there not on top of their game. Puts to much pressure on them every game. The kid is really talented and fits in perfect with Spallina and Hiltz at attack

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom