Colgate Predictions... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Colgate Predictions...

The Ghost of Ted Gregory - 47
The Ghost of Eaton Hall - 10

Cuse 52
Gate 9 This should be an absolute curb stomping, with back ups in to start the 3rd.

The orange - 51
Gate - 10

Garrett plays one possession in second half after scoring 31 in the first half. CDRW puts up two tuddies and 2 FGs in the second half. Love is spread all around this game, it’ll be a fun one to see the new guys some game action and see what they do with the lights on. Let’s gooo

The orange - 51
Gate - 10

Garrett plays one possession in second half after scoring 31 in the first half. CDRW puts up two tuddies and 2 FGs in the second half. Love is spread all around this game, it’ll be a fun one to see the new guys some game action and see what they do with the lights on. Let’s gooo
we score 31 in 1st half, Shrader will be without pads in half two

Yeah, I would love that to happen. Dino just had not done that in the past. Hopefully beck drives this more then dino and pulls him.
Yeah the whole play one possession in the 2nd half baffles me. What good does that do? There is only downside potentially

I’m going with the 1959 final score of 71-0. The 1930’s for Colgate aren’t coming back anytime soon.
1959 isn't coming back anytime soon for Syracuse either. :(

Let's have some fun and tie the all time record. 144-0 LGO!

Mike Powell 52

Pete Baum 10

School taking a check. 0
School paying for a W 56

Colgate who?

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

I'm going to break it down into halves because I think Dino takes his foot off the gas early.

First half:
Cuse - 47
Colgate - 0

Ending Score
Cuse - 54
Colgate - 14

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics