College Basketball pool | Syracusefan.com

College Basketball pool

College Basketball 2016-2017 Season Long Pool (Homepage)

I was originally shown this from the old board many moons ago. This post is for anybody interested and to see who is already in. Syracuse is ninth in the ACC what a joke based on point value.

Highly recommend doing this!! Obie9 and I have done this for years- it's an awesome way to get into college basketball as a whole. Have learned a ton about teams and conferences we wouldn't ever follow if we hadn't started doing this. We've been in bars yelling at the t v over games with teams no one has ever heard of .

Have gotten friends involved that continue to do it every year so we have competition on a small scale too. One has been texting non stop for a week about his picks.

We have won $$ and received our earnings so it's legit for those worried about sending money to a random person from the web.

Highly recommend doing this!! Obie9 and I have done this for years- it's an awesome way to get into college basketball as a whole. Have learned a ton about teams and conferences we wouldn't ever follow if we hadn't started doing this. We've been in bars yelling at the t v over games with teams no one has ever heard of .

Have gotten friends involved that continue to do it every year so we have competition on a small scale too. One has been texting non stop for a week about his picks.

We have won $$ and received our earnings so it's legit for those worried about sending money to a random person from the web.
Last time I won money we won the title

What is the payout structure?

What is the payout structure?
Click the link provided, click news located at the top of the screen, then click prize breakdown at the bottom of the screen.