College Football Imperialism Map 2018 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Imperialism Map 2018

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Week_1.png

Looks like its back.

Source: Presenting the College Football Empires Map, now at SB Nation

Read how they put it together. Pretty interesting.

I just read the article. It makes sense we own Western Michigan after beating WMU. I didn't get that and I didn't get Duke owning downstate NY, but after beating Army that makes sense too.

This map doesn't make any sense.
It updates week per week. Once a team’s beaten, they lose their territory/base area to the victor. We now own Western Michigan. Due to uconn/fsu playing like the blind, we have no current prospects of gaining further territory until Dino’s march to the sea and conquering of Death Valley

No way is BYU the dominant team in Southern AZ.

And Washington State in Southern NM?!?

(Although I am glad we own what looks like Gary Indiana)

I want to see all Orange up and down the east coast!!!!! Not orange and purple for those that frequent here!

One oddity: Why does Miami (and now LSU) get Puerto Rico, and not, you know, MIAMI?

One oddity: Why does Miami (and now LSU) get Puerto Rico, and not, you know, MIAMI?
So at the start of the year each team gets counties that are closest to them (geographical center of each county). Miami doesn't actually have a county that is closer to it than another university. So they gave it Puerto Rico, which it promptly lost to the LSU Empire.

It updates week per week. Once a team’s beaten, they lose their territory/base area to the victor. We now own Western Michigan. Due to uconn/fsu playing like the blind, we have no current prospects of gaining further territory until Dino’s march to the sea and conquering of Death Valley

If Uconn beats Boise St then we’d have the chance to pick up land against them. That’s remote though.

This is fun. We REALLY need to beat BC - lots and lots of turf at stake!

So at the start of the year each team gets counties that are closest to them (geographical center of each county). Miami doesn't actually have a county that is closer to it than another university. So they gave it Puerto Rico, which it promptly lost to the LSU Empire.

That’s a flaw in the methodology.

Someone get Rutgers the F out of my state!
Ohio State will next weekend.

Or just look at the year over year map( if going for total domination) bottom of article

Last edited:
We had a big chunk of this map after we beat Clemson last season, iirc.

Article explains, the miami fan base doesnt exist over a large enough portion of counties

If Uconn beats Boise St then we’d have the chance to pick up land against them. That’s remote though.

Im not holding my breath here. The huskies are treading the atlantic waters they’ve been shoved into

So once a team loses they are out I assume. If we were to lose to x team they get all our land and we have no opportunity to get it back right?

We will be a state divided when UB smacks Rutgers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom