College Football Imperialism Map 2018 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Imperialism Map 2018

So once a team loses they are out I assume. If we were to lose to x team they get all our land and we have no opportunity to get it back right?
We could still beat other teams and take their land, like we did last year to clemson after losing to mtsu. But yeah its hard to reclaim the homeland once lost

So once a team loses they are out I assume. If we were to lose to x team they get all our land and we have no opportunity to get it back right?

No. If saw we lost to FSU - they take all our land. If we then beat UConn - we take any land they have.

And UB shouldn’t be given Monroe and Livingston

Week 2
Week_2.jpg

Does FSU control anything?

Yepp...
Silly game, but fun to look at.

If BC were to somehow beat Clemson(and then FSU),. We could own the whole thing...

** The one glaring weakness of this game, is that you could lose just 1, and own nothing, or win just 1, and own most of it.

Last edited:
Yepp...
Silly game, but fun to look at.

If BC were to somehow beat Clemson(and then FSU),. We could own the whole thing...

** The one glaring weakness of this game, is that you could lose just 1, and own nothing, or win just 1, and own most of it.

When we beat Clemson last year I believe we owned a good chunk which we promptly gave away the following week.

When we beat Clemson last year I believe we owned a good chunk which we promptly gave away the following week.
...and continued to give way each consecutive game after.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom