College Football Playoff seeding | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Playoff seeding

Not sure if this is sarcasm because this exact scenario played out in the inaugural CFP in 2014. FSU went 14-0 & won the title in 2013 & was seeded 3rd in the CFP after going 13-0 & returning Jameis. Almost an identical résumé to Clemson this year with the lack of quality wins thanks to a down ACC, though FSU barely squeaked by in multiple games.

It wasn't sarcasm I forgot about that, thanks.

The Committee had an easy job this year. The only potential issue was who would be seeded no. 1. In reality, though, I don't think it really mattered who was put in the 1 slot as either LSU or OSU would be have been relatively uncontroversial in that spot.

This year is relatively easy for me as well. I would like the winner of the 2/3 game to win it all and do not really care which one it is. I would also love to see LSU lose to Oklahoma as I cannot stand the $EC.

The Committee had an easy job this year. The only potential issue was who would be seeded no. 1. In reality, though, I don't think it really mattered who was put in the 1 slot as either LSU or OSU would be have been relatively uncontroversial in that spot.

This year is relatively easy for me as well. I would like the winner of the 2/3 game to win it all and do not really care which one it is. I would also love to see LSU lose to Oklahoma as I cannot stand the $EC.

Agree, in September I thought OSU was the best all around squad I have seen in years. They have it all. They got penalized this week for not beating risky by 30. People underestimate just how tough it is to beat a team 2x in the same year and risky has a big time D. Meanwhile, UGA never shows for a big game and the qb and O is overrated. LSU's D isn't that dominant. OSU/LSU may be the best ship game but Dabo and his boys are on a mission with a chip.

The hell with Dabo and Clemson. Sick of 'em. And for those saying that Clemson winning would help the ACC... no, it really won't. Clemson is the only team that gets much respect from those outside the ACC. I think most people right now see the ACC and Clemson as two different entities. Sucks, but that's where the conference is right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom