College Football Sim League | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

Very nervous in anticipation of the first round of recruiting... I expect to be nearly wrapped up after the first cycle after my last season.

In other news... challenged one of the top teams in a scrimmage without scouting or anything and figured out I have a lot of work to do...

Very nervous in anticipation of the first round of recruiting... I expect to be nearly wrapped up after the first cycle after my last season.

In other news... challenged one of the top teams in a scrimmage without scouting or anything and figured out I have a lot of work to do...
I completely forgot about scrimmages!! Now I need to find some opponents asap so I can get my fix of stats.

Guys... try clearing your cache. CuseTroop had the same problem in the basketball league...

just tried that... no change. this is a joke. Will be my last season if they dont resolve this. Just tried on my laptop as well, same issue. Unreal. the only good part of this SIM thing and I may be unable to do it.

just tried that... no change. this is a joke. Will be my last season if they dont resolve this. Just tried on my laptop as well, same issue. Unreal. the only good part of this SIM thing and I may be unable to do it.
Try a restart... it's working for me. I have over 45 recruits on my watch list now to fill 9 schollies. I don't think we can blame the site on this one. Sorry man.

Is it a specific player causing the issue or several?

this is what i see... the first column to click on guys is just GONE.

Recruits 1 to 50 of 100
PosNameHeightWeightRatingRankHometownMilesConsidering
DLFloyd Robinson6'2"304469Carbondale, PA116multiple
DLKeith Brown6'4"297468West Springfield, MA227multiple
DLJoshua Russell6'7"352458Romney, WV259undecided
DLDonald Bullock6'1"327455Columbia, MD251multiple
DLRichard Field6'1"293455Springfield, VA281multiple
DLBradley Gillis6'1"307454Elwood, NY233multiple
DLRay White6'7"324453New York, NY215multiple
DLWilliam Martin6'7"313453Wyndmoor, PA212multiple
DLJames Orr6'3"312452Saint Marys, PA

So this is what I did, at the recruit search screen I used the arrow to put them in my top 10. Then sent them a letter. Then they'll populate the recruit summary page. At that point "x" them off the top 10 list. Wash, rinse, repeat.

uggh that paste didnt work at all. sorry about the messy post.
So this is what I did, at the recruit search screen I used the arrow to put them in my top 10. Then sent them a letter. Then they'll populate the recruit summary page. At that point "x" them off the top 10 list. Wash, rinse, repeat.
Oh, I figured out what's wrong... when recruiting begins, you can no longer just add a recruit to your 'watch list' without a recruiting action. So you have to recruit them for them to end up on your list. Adding to 'watch list' without recruiting is only available when not in the recruiting session.

Quit being so damn cheap!!! ;)

Oh, I figured out what's wrong... when recruiting begins, you can no longer just add a recruit to your 'watch list' without a recruiting action. So you have to recruit them for them to end up on your list. Adding to 'watch list' without recruiting is only available when not in the recruiting session.

Quit being so damn cheap!!! ;)

ahhh.... I will so you cheap. Who is your top recruit? I will pay double what you will. LOL

ahhh.... I will so you cheap. Who is your top recruit? I will pay double what you will. LOL
Bring it boss! t-minus 22 minutes until I wrap up this class (fingers crossed).

My class is not looking good. I have one guy out of six signed and I am starting to run out of time. Thankfully the one guy I have signed is the highest rated recruit in the conference.

My worst recruiting class to date by far. I got a late start, panicked and spent a ton of $ on players I had too much ground to make up on. Terrible timing too as this was supposed to be a 15 player class. Will only end up filling about 1/2 of those slots. ugh...

My worst recruiting class to date by far. I got a late start, panicked and spent a ton of $ on players I had too much ground to make up on. Terrible timing too as this was supposed to be a 15 player class. Will only end up filling about 1/2 of those slots. ugh...
This is my worst too, luckily for me it is on a 6 man class this season

Fortunately, I was able to secure 11 of 12. I ended up battling 'bobprobert' the coach for Nichols on 4 different recruits. I won 3, he won 1. Booyah!

just cant get in to this new system roll out. Not a fan of it. i think it was fine how it was, i can see why alot of people in the forums are bowing out now. Its just not as fun. Recruiting is the only part of this SIM that i enjoy. Hardly pay attention anymore to the season itself. Oh well.

So after recruiting wrapped up I got the email that I didn't make the Top 25, but then they said "I think it's bogus and they ranked us 31st for whatever that's worth." I just thought it was funny, I've never seen that before.

so I tried to save my recruiting season on the last day.. No dice lol. The good news, I should have a good amount of money for next season, the bad news, I feel like some Grob years are in my future lol

so I tried to save my recruiting season on the last day.. No dice lol. The good news, I should have a good amount of money for next season, the bad news, I feel like some Grob years are in my future lol

I spent all of my money and still ended up with garbage. Does that make me Rutgers I guess?

My best recruiting cycle yet... I feel a dynasty coming on... Someone woke a giant in the NorthEast!

Preseason All Americans are out today. I have a first team LB in Chase Wheeler to lead my defense this season.

Number 9 recruiting class in the GD reports. It didn't look pretty early on, but I finished strong. Orangepace and Ithaca finished just behind in 10th.

GD reports also has a ranking of full rosters, and like it was even a question the Freedom Football Conference has the best avg rating at 43.13 rating. #2- 43.09 (NEFC) #3- 42.16 (Centennial)

Number 9 recruiting class in the GD reports. It didn't look pretty early on, but I finished strong. Orangepace and Ithaca finished just behind in 10th.
Nice! Congrats on #9... I was working a recruit right up to the end and was stuck with a walk on, otherwise, I imagine I would have finished top 5... he would have been my second best recruit.