Colorado fires Karl Dorrell / hires Deion Sanders | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Colorado fires Karl Dorrell / hires Deion Sanders

Not his first game. I still have nightmares about that opener vs WVU.

I didn’t mean Grob’s first game. Just that every coach has a good game. Doesn’t mean they’re going to be good coaches. Grob did have that ND win on his way out the door.

I didn’t mean Grob’s first game. Just that every coach has a good game. Doesn’t mean they’re going to be good coaches. Grob did have that ND win on his way out the door.
Oh I know. I suspect Deion is the real deal. He turned around Jackson State quick too.

Oh I know. I suspect Deion is the real deal. He turned around Jackson State quick too.
The thing with Jackson State was that he was able to recruit P5 players to play against lower level players. Now his P5 players are playing against other P5 players. Today was certainly a good start. That offense was looking pretty good. It'll be interesting to watch how it all goes.

The thing with Jackson State was that he was able to recruit P5 players to play against lower level players. Now his P5 players are playing against other P5 players. Today was certainly a good start. That offense was looking pretty good. It'll be interesting to watch how it all goes.
They will be just like us, first teamer’s, real competitive and can win, if injuries start to decimate them then it will all go downhill fast. Still very impressive though for that obnoxious son of a gun.

Why is this thread seeing more action than the post game thread?

Loved seeing Sean Lewis tear up TCU

Happy for him, this keeps up and he will have some solid HC offers this season! The offense is fun to watch and puts up points.

The Big10 needs him as a HC to make their brand of football more exciting!

Prime will win, and win big at Colorado because of one reason- he can recruit.
He'll likely have Top 10 classes throughout his tenure, and players will wanna play in that spotlight.
I'm not sure how long he'll be there- I've never been a fan of his personality. But winning will be the least of his problems.

Happy for him, this keeps up and he will have some solid HC offers this season! The offense is fun to watch and puts up points.

The Big10 needs him as a HC to make their brand of football more exciting!
Yep Northwestern needs to play a unique style to compete, back up the Brink’s truck for him with a long term deal , then Sean can get rid of all of the Meatsgerald loyalists and build something good

Prime will be there until FSU opens up that’s the final boss for him

Good for prime. A real jerk of a person (see Tim mccarver) but college football needs heels
I had no problem w/ the way he handled Mccarver in that locker room celebration.
As with alot of media talking heads, Mccarver loved spouting his opinions about all things Dion/Primetime, something along the lines of "respect for the game" blah blah blah. The very same game of MLB that was drenched in steroids for most of that era.
So when Prime proved him wrong by winning a WS, he let him know about it, maybe not in the classiest way, but rightfully so, imo.

Hope Wildhack still has his number.
Hopefully we don’t need it lol we need Dino to win and stay here for a solid 4-5 more years in a perfect world. Now yes if the ship sinks call him. But he will hopefully (meaning we are winning) be at a different P5 school year after next. Ands that’s good for him, Goodluck Sean but I don’t think you need it

This actually has nothing to do with Deion as much as his son and the team. But they’ve taken on this attitude and idea that everyone is out to get them and they keep their mouths shut while everyone else is talking crap. Then I see a video this week of the Colorado players talking a lot of crap to the Oregon players, who at least in the video don’t respond. Digging up the logo on field before the game. Just acting like …… pick your own words. Then proceed to get stomped. So I loved seeing them lose b/c of that, had nothing to do with Deion in particular.