Commitment watch - 6/26 | Syracusefan.com

Commitment watch - 6/26

They are definitely punching above their weight currently.
The 2024 HS class is night and day to the 2023 HS class. Our HS class last year, on paper, was abysmal. That’s not to say that there won’t be gems in there because I’m sure there will be. However, most of our better recruiting classes over the years were made up of a majority of kids that had at least 3-5 other offers from P5 schools. Granted, we always get under the radar kids or kids the recruiting sites ignore that develop and shine, but having the bulk of your class showing other P5 offers is a recipe for success.

I’m really excited to see a class potential ranked in the 30’s to low 40’s across the sites. We can and should be doing this every year. This staff is showing it’s possible and that’s the standard we should be holding future years to.

Only thing that matters is OL. Goodacre is far more important than the others and all remaining open scholies should be used on OL.
No argument here. Then use the portal in the off-season to maybe get a ready to start QB(likely G5) and whatever other holes are left. Really like the athleticism of our QB room but will CDRW or Davis be ready to start in 2024? Iffy.

Only thing that matters is OL. Goodacre is far more important than the others and all remaining open scholies should be used on OL.
1000%.

The 2024 HS class is night and day to the 2023 HS class. Our HS class last year, on paper, was abysmal. That’s not to say that there won’t be gems in there because I’m sure there will be. However, most of our better recruiting classes over the years were made up of a majority of kids that had at least 3-5 other offers from P5 schools. Granted, we always get under the radar kids or kids the recruiting sites ignore that develop and shine, but having the bulk of your class showing other P5 offers is a recipe for success.

I’m really excited to see a class potential ranked in the 30’s to low 40’s across the sites. We can and should be doing this every year. This staff is showing it’s possible and that’s the standard we should be holding future years to.
Good points. if we keep having winning seasons its guaranteed to get those rankings. We become easier to sell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom