Congrats Cuse Women | Syracusefan.com

Congrats Cuse Women

LGO!!!

giphy.gif

Great game by the SU women. Led wire to wire. They can shoot the 3. As far as I'm concerned this was the championship game. UConn is just on a whole different level. Should be playing in the WNBA. Great accomplishment for the Orange women!

UConn's star frosh SG broke a bone in her foot in today's game, so maybe that helps to close the gap a little bit.

They're playing style is extremely fan friendly. Aggressive on both ends. Love Coach Qb and his staff's approach. Great sportsmanship by both teams at the end. Looking forward to Tuesday night. There is some bad blood between these 2. Stewie guarenteed a victory. Ready for the biggest upset in sports history!

I thought this win would be a foregone conclusion--more great play and it was. Congrats.

longislandcuse said:
Do they have a chance? They look filthy in the last 2 games I've watched now. No clue how that translates against UCONN though.

In gambling parlance they just said if you bet UConn you have to put down $8500 to win $100. So what's that equate too? A 1.2% chance for SU?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom