Congrats Syracuse! | Syracusefan.com

Congrats Syracuse!

mslamariner

Walk On
Congrats on a well played, dominant game. The outcome wasn't what I was hoping it would be, though I can't say that I'm surprised. That was an ass whupin. I wish that we would have at least given ya a game! Anyway, good luck the rest of the way through the tourney. As I've said before, it has been great talking bball with ya and trading barbs back and forth. The one good outcome for us is it looks like that performance could have scared away potential suitors for coach tinkle. See ya next year (god i hope not, someone from the mwc, pkease!), and good luck the rest of the way. Peace and Go Griz!

Congrats on a well played, dominant game. The outcome wasn't what I was hoping it would be, though I can't say that I'm surprised. That was an ass whupin. I wish that we would have at least given ya a game! Anyway, good luck the rest of the way through the tourney. As I've said before, it has been great talking bball with ya and trading barbs back and forth. The one good outcome for us is it looks like that performance could have scared away potential suitors for coach tinkle. See ya next year (god i hope not, someone from the mwc, pkease!), and good luck the rest of the way. Peace and Go Griz!
Great post...and BTW, Missoula might be the most gorgeous city in America. I love Montana.

Classy. Be well and hopefully the Tinkle family will have better results the rest of the year.

Congrats on a good season. Best of luck to you in the future (except of course if you ever face SU again ;))

Classy post. And on behalf of Orange nation, we would like to thank you for giving Coleman some time on the floor, he needed it. :)

I hope you enjoy the rest of the tourney! Good luck going forward.

For sure I'll probably pop in here and there, but the teams i follow don't really play you guys all that much. But you'll hear from me every once in awhile. Good luck to ya in football and the rest of your bball season!

For sure I'll probably pop in here and there, but the teams i follow don't really play you guys all that much. But you'll hear from me every once in awhile. Good luck to ya in football and the rest of your bball season!

Hope you do stick around and your opinion, its always refreshing to get an outsiders take on the bball or fball team. Also if you have any interest in Lacrosse we are the program to follow.

Thanks for coming over and offering some insight on your team. Sorry for any sh__-talking cuse fans over on your board.

You can blame Seth Davis for the beatdown. We simply couldn't let him be right, in ANY WAY...

Although your team was outclassed on a physical level, I was impressed with your coach. Tinkle had your guys move the ball to be successful against the zone, but the height disparity and the intensity of our zone was just too much to overcome. He has a great family and seems to be the type of coach who truly loves his players and would be a pleasure to play for. I appreciate your informative and classy posts!

I think you need an Eastern team to root for and I'd invite you to have that team be Syracuse. You're a very good poster/fan and you could likely stand to have a few orange shirts in your wardrobe moving forward.

Thanks for the good post. We can always use one more person rooting for the 'Cuse and providing us with some extra mojo.

You know...this post is almost enough to get me to leave Hoboken and visit Montana.
Almost.
Nothing against Montana.
It's just that the only wildlife I'm used to are pigeons.

Nice post. It's important to remember that any team is never as bad as it looks in its worst moments, and never as good as it appears on its best nights. Congrats to Montana on a great season.

Classy post. Sorry your team threw a shoe, you could see flashes of excellent play but it was just not Montana's day.

From this point forward, I will always root for the Grizzlies.

Classy post. Sorry your team threw a shoe, you could see flashes of excellent play but it was just not Montana's day.

From this point forward, I will always root for the Grizzlies.

And to think, all this time, I thought you were a Syracuse fan.

Montana has a very good basketball program. It was just a bad matchup for them and a snowball effect occurred. Still had a great season and you should have an excellent team next season. Good luck.

If you were a woman, I'd make out with you in the backseat of my next door neighbors car

Good Luck but my old man used to say "That if you want to Piss with the Big Dogs, then you better learn to do more than Tinkle!'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom