Congrats Syracuse! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Congrats Syracuse!

Well given that our coaches daughter got her master's at Montana, and still lives there, we are sort of like cousins anyways, lol. Good luck going forward in all sports and in everything.

I would also like to add my congrats to your team. I was unable to see the game, and as a fan I always want to see the Griz play - good or bad. One thing I am impressed with both here, and on our board is how classy all of you have been. I would love to see Syracuse win the East region. Truly was a 1 seed performance last night. With our 4 sophomores, and a returning Jamar we hope to be able to represent again next year. And hopefully find a big man, something that traditionally Montana has always had. If you beat Cal, and I'm pretty sure you will, then you will have defeated a former Montana coaching legend in Mike Montgomery, the man that recruited Wayne Tinkle to Montana as a player.

Go GRIZ! Go Orange!

Congrats on a well played, dominant game. The outcome wasn't what I was hoping it would be, though I can't say that I'm surprised. That was an ass whupin. I wish that we would have at least given ya a game! Anyway, good luck the rest of the way through the tourney. As I've said before, it has been great talking bball with ya and trading barbs back and forth. The one good outcome for us is it looks like that performance could have scared away potential suitors for coach tinkle. See ya next year (god i hope not, someone from the mwc, pkease!), and good luck the rest of the way. Peace and Go Griz!

Going away might be best, you will never maintain that very impressive post to like ratio. :)

Edit: , Iommi beat me to it!

Good luck to the Griz going forward in both BB and FB. It was fun getting to know you guys and you'll have a few extra folks out east secretly rooting for you in the years ahead. As someone already said, you aren't as bad, and we weren't as good as it appeared last night.

It was great meeting some good Griz fans and think the NCAA tournament is the best sports event just because of this kind of thing. We had a similar game a couple of weeks ago and know how painful it is for your team to perform poorly in an important game. You had a great season and look to be better next year. Good luck.

Good luck to the Griz going forward in both BB and FB. It was fun getting to know you guys and you'll have a few extra folks out east secretly rooting for you in the years ahead. As someone already said, you aren't as bad, and we weren't as good as it appeared last night.

I concur...you were one who journeyed over to e-Griz, and kept it cool.

Now football, at least we still haven't loss to you there...lol. And I doubt that will ever change. 0-0-1 forever. The idea of Montana moving up to FBS ranks has split Griznation the last couple of years. The WAC heavily pursued us but we turned them down. With the Big 5 slowly moving away, who knows perhaps we will be destined for the MWC, or a western region Sun Belt at some point. Football is king in Missoula. Stadium holds 3% of the entire states population on Saturdays. Been some issues as of late with DOE, DOJ, NCAA investigations into how the school, city and county handle sexual assaults. In fact our QB from two years ago, was recently acquitted of rape charges, and should return this year where we hope to make another run to the FCS National Championship.

The original poster has quite the post/ like ratio. Yes, I'm jealous.

Hater.

I think we're all mesmerized that their are actually really great opposing fans out there after dealing with the hoyasuck and uconnvict fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom