Congrats to Storrs State University Center for people Who Can’t Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Congrats to Storrs State University Center for people Who Can’t Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Status
Not open for further replies.
1679275732662.png

Hand up..I laughed.

As anyone knows, it’s easy to talk sht if you just blantantly make stuff up. Reds gonna have us in the final four in 1-2 years. It’s all I’ve been reading around here!
1679326358639.png

As anyone knows, it’s easy to talk sht if you just blantantly make stuff up. Reds gonna have us in the final four in 1-2 years. It’s all I’ve been reading around here!View attachment 226197

Mike looks like a real hoops savant. He may want to pay attention to his fellow posters who were momentarily excited for what will likely be a top 5 guy in the portal.. until he immediately picked his home town squad.

Yup. I’ve been doing emotional insurance hedging for 20 years. It’s great. You get to root to lose your bet. But when evil wins you at least make money.

I bet the Red Sox to win the World Series every year. I bet Duke and UConn to win the tourney every year. I have UConn at +1800 right now. And I’d LOVE to NOT get paid the $1,800 at the end.

Just bet UConn to win the tournament at +1000. That will help me get over the pain of them winning another.

Just bet UConn to win the tournament at +1000. That will help me get over the pain of them winning another.
Welcome to the club. I bought my boat courtesy of the GROB era. I rooted to lose EVERY bet but as we all know I kept winning and winning and winning. I named the boat “GERG” to honor the gentleman that funded it.

I made the bet big enough where I kind of hope they win. Just kidding. No amount of money is worth that.
Because I got Uconn at +1800 I've had at least 3 people say to me in the last week "You're full of it, when you say you hope you don't win the $1,800" I can tell you, nothing would make me happier than losing that bet.

Won their first tournament game since 2016. It’s always nice when the little guys get a win.
Why would SU fans even care. They were never our rival in the Big East. It is like us trying to pretend that Duke or Carolina care about us even though we circle those games. I get that UCONN considered us their rival but they were never ours. By the way, they are a lot better than we are right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom