Congrats to UAlbany (Tee's alma mater) for beating Stony Brook. Next up those Vermonsters | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Congrats to UAlbany (Tee's alma mater) for beating Stony Brook. Next up those Vermonsters

Was it across from Michael's on Madison Ave? That's a place we went to all the time junior year.
It's on the corner of Madison and Ontario. I lived on Ontario in between Myrtle and Yates Senior year so I was pretty much around the corner

scooby.jpg
astro.jpg
Scoob and Astro are already partaking of the festivities.

The only duke to root for
marmaduk.jpg
I guy I knew had a Great Dane and it was dangerous. Not mean but always waging his tail, which was the length of a pool cue. He would whip it around and if you weren't watching he could hit you in the jewels from clear across the room. It happened to me ONCE, then I kept an eye on that tail. Of course everyone at that football party thought it was the funniest thing. Me, not so much.

One half in the books and we are tied. Wills defense has been outstanding but a couple of his drives have been wasted possessions. Love Bell-Haynes. Need to keep him in the game directing the offense.

Refs seem to be getting caught up in the atmosphere.

on Saturday to punch a ticket. Definitely will be a tough game. Not only is Vermont really good (for an American East team) but playing in the home court will be a huge advantage. Those libs up there can be very vocal.
Can UVM get an at large with a loss? I have not heard anything about them but they have great record..

Can UVM get an at large with a loss? I have not heard anything about them but they have great record..
Was thinking this today but not certain. Very happy to be here, Albany playing well enough for the shocker.

No. If they had won just one of their ooc big games then maybe. But they didn't.

Was thinking this today but not certain. Very happy to be here, Albany playing well enough for the shocker.

They are. Playing angry now. Lamb is killing UVM with these missed bunnies.

Indeed but seem consistent in their ticky tackiness now. Got ourselves a good game, my friend.

You would never know UVM is playing at home by the way they are shooting. Jesus. Getting tight.

That was an Albany foul on the attempted putback by Henson. Getting ridiculous

Dairy farm water filtration commercial up here. Good Lord I live in the sticks.

Long way to go but we really brought some great help defense, contested a bunch, blocked a bunch.