Cooney stat you know you missed it | Syracusefan.com

Cooney stat you know you missed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millhouse

Living Legend
Still under 30% in conference, only guy under 30% with 450 attempts

Will fix URL later

The Cooney thing has been beaten to death on here. He was a nice complementary player on a good team 2 years ago. I don't need stats or advanced metrics to tell me what the "Eyeball Test" has told me for a long time. It's on the head basketball coach to have recognized at some point he is not a "leading man". The amount of PT he has gotten is ridiculous. Surely 25-28 minutes a game would have served him and the program better than 38 minutes a game. We might have had some hiccups along the way, but we'd be a better team today if Trevor had seen the bench a lot more in the last 2 years

I don't want to beat a dead horse because it obvious at this point but the 2 pt FG % of only 40% is just not good enough for a good program such as Syracuse.

JB completely neglects shooting in his "shooting" guards. 92 for 230 from 2 pt range I mean c'mon.

I can't wait until Cooney is off this team. Not only for the fact that he is a mediocre player at best. But because how much of a lightning rod this kid is.

I can't wait until Cooney is off this team. Not only for the fact that he is a mediocre player at best. But because how much of a lightning rod this kid is.

There will always be another one to beat on. Cooney wasn't the first and won't be the last.

Kind of weird to think about. I was not a fan of Scoop, but an ardent defender of Triche, and now I'm back to being down on Cooney. Guess that means I will be a defender of the next kid.

Only 8 players below 35%.

Sean Kilpatrick was one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online