Cordy NOT transferring | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Cordy NOT transferring

Transfer? The only thing Cordy should have been thinking about was how he could convince HCDB to let him play some offense! Glad he's staying, he's a playmaker something this team needs more of on both sides of the ball.

That said, I'd hold nothing against any player that wants to leave for whatever reason. These kids are more mature and have a lot more information about SU and the team than they did when they initially committed here.

Great to have Cordy back. One guy in the secondary that often made solo tackles in open field. The huge play at UVa, The pass break up that should have got us the ball back late against Pitt ect ......

Does anyone know what Dino's player retention was at E. Illinois and Bowling Green? I'll bet he didn't come in like former HCDM and announce that he was the new sheriff in town.

Does anyone know what Dino's player retention was at E. Illinois and Bowling Green? I'll bet he didn't come in like former HCDM and announce that he was the new sheriff in town.
I know Babers took at least 6 transfers from P5 schools during the two seasons he was at Bowling Green. One was Malik Brown, from Tennessee, a DE who almost came to Syracuse. He also took players from Baylor, G Tech, Notre Dame and Kentucky.

Bowling Green is expected to welcome Davis Webb, an on again-off again starter at QB for Texas Tech, the school their new HC is coming from.

His 2014 class had 18 players in it and his 2015 class had 24 players. That would indicate there wasn't a huge amount of turnover.

If you are wondering how likely it is Babers takes a transfer QB in this class, Babers took one from from Texas Tech in his 2014 class, but after that player (Clayton Nicholas) failed to win the starting job at QB, he transferred elsewhere following spring football in May of 2015.

Your silence speaks volumes.

Any word on Pickard?

I know nothing, but Jake is making me nervous. He's been quite silent and is very close to the Shafer family. With our lack of DEs we need him to stay.

I know nothing, but Jake is making me nervous. He's been quite silent and is very close to the Shafer family. With our lack of DEs we need him to stay.
You'd have to think Clarkand Pickard would have room to shine in a defense that relies on the front four to generate pressure.

Yeah Clarks dad has only been talking on the other site. He's also been very vocal on firing Shafer it's truely unknown on the Clark front.