Cornell Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Cornell Game Thread...

Total domination

1554854657872.png

We have at least 20 on the board against a human goalie.

It seems like we have said this numerous times this year. How many goalies have had career days against Syracuse.

Awesome effort tonight. Fantastic to see Varello get in there and win some draws. I'm a little concerned I don't recall seeing Phaup hardly at all, hope that has nothing to do with an injury?

Drake only had 10 saves???? Seemed like a lot more.

We have at least 20 on the board against a human goalie.

It seems like we have said this numerous times this year. How many goalies have had career days against Syracuse.

Some of that has to do with Syracuse's shooting. Ierlan made probably 4-5 really good saves but the Orange shot a handful right into his stick. Why more guys don't shoot low or even throw in some bounce shots here and there I'll never know.

Phaup was 11-18 on FO's. He took 72% of the FO's. And won 65% of the FO's we won. Varello was 6-6, and Garlow was 0-1.

*Thanks my apologies I meant to say I didn't recall seeing him much in the 2nd half, I hit post reply to quick!

Now that I'm home from the game...

what was the deal with Troy Lauder lining up on attack during FO's, and running off as soon as we got possession?

Nix Seebold/Quinn for one of the Kim bros/Magnan on the second line. Seebold/Quinn have had their time to shine and they've added no value on offense whatsoever. Give Justin or Andrew with Magnan more chances. Playing the twins more, IMO, could produce something special.

what was the deal with Troy Lauder lining up on attack during FO's, and running off as soon as we got possession?

Fast offense opportunity, or ball control. Idk.

Some of that has to do with Syracuse's shooting. Ierlan made probably 4-5 really good saves but the Orange shot a handful right into his stick. Why more guys don't shoot low or even throw in some bounce shots here and there I'll never know.
disagree. Irelan made a bunch of difficult saves.

My guess he's great at ground balls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom