Cornell Gameday... | Syracusefan.com

Cornell Gameday...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Cornell
Monday, April 11, 2022 | 7:00 p.m.
TV: ACC Network | Anish Shroff '04 and Ryan Boyle

1649717541023.png

Any word on Curry? He looked pretty banged up during that Albany game. Does he play tonight?

As much as we are all disappointed this year, the number of injuries and severity seem to be the worst in recent memory IMO. I would ask those who have been on here longer to correct me if I'm wrong.

It also begs the question - are some of these injuries due to the coaches overworking the players??

What a start, question is can they sustain it. Gavin bailed out the defense on that second Cornell possession with a bad slide leaving a guy wide open on the crease.

Feels crazy Chayse Irelan was so remarkable in high school and has been a pretty much a 50% goalie during his run at Cornell so far

What a start, question is can they sustain it. Gavin bailed out the defense on that second Cornell possession with a bad slide leaving a guy wide open on the crease.

Honestly as good as we have played we could have 2 or 3 more goals, dropped pass by Berkman and that ill advised shot by Seebold with no backup. Two great back to back goals by Birtwistle and Aviles

interesting start to the game is the faceoff official asleep at the wheel.. ignoring almost everything going on on the draws.

interesting start to the game is the faceoff official asleep at the wheel.. ignoring almost everything going on on the draws.

The officiating on draws is always all over the map. Sometimes its officiated like its the women's game other days its the WWF out there.

Spacing on offense has been off as well, couple possessions where guys running into each other.

Nice job so far by guys not named Curry and Dordevic.

Seebold come on, twice now.

Spacing on offense has been off as well, couple possessions where guys running into each other.

Nice job so far by guys not named Curry and Dordevic.

Seebold come on, twice now.

Last one I don't mind with the clock running out, first one though was egregious.

someone might want to tell seebold that a missed shot without backup is a turnover

And cue the Dumb mistakes that have haunted SU all year, illegal stick penalty offsides (yet again), smh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom