Cornell Predictions... | Syracusefan.com

Cornell Predictions...

Cornell is a pretty good team and the game will be much tougher than tonight’s. They beat Colgate. They really want to get up and down the floor.

Cornell is a pretty good team and the game will be much tougher than tonight’s. They beat Colgate. They really want to get up and down the floor.
Brown’s KenPom rating = 172
Cornell’s KenPom rating = 228
Colgate KenPom rating = 150
We shouldn’t lose to any of these teams, but we already didlm lose one. hopefully we can take care of business on Wednesday.

Over under on the crowd for the Wed night game...

The bar is set at 15239

I would bet under

To bad as they had a great presale for the GT game

That would be awful as this game under normal circumstances being the holiday week would have had 25000 at least given the presale.
Hoping the Virginia game on Saturday can get a real crowd? Saturday night, been on the schedule all along, big name team, conference rival.

I’ve heard zero buzz though. Times are weird right now.

James Boeheim goes off for twenty tonight and 10 rebounds

I was thinking about that. How will he play against his former team. I’m sure he’ll be amped up so that probably means one end or the other. Either a great game like you describe or a bad game from trying to do too much.

I was thinking about that. How will he play against his former team. I’m sure he’ll be amped up so that probably means one end or the other. Either a great game like you describe or a bad game from trying to do too much.
Well I assume their coach knows Jimmy tendencies very well. He was a leader on that team and will be duly respected. But I do believe a big game is in store for him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom