could Coyle leaving be tied to Baylor | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

could Coyle leaving be tied to Baylor

Minneapolis is a great city. There is no comparison. Syracuse is home and has many great qualities but it doesn't compare to Minneapolis.

Minneapolis is a great city. There is no comparison. Syracuse is home and has many great qualities but it doesn't compare to Minneapolis.

So...to the thread you started, what could the possible non-coincidence be?

oh come on. Minneapolis? talk about the most boring city ever. an underrated part of Syracuse is the proximity to other cities that are actually interesting. weekend trips to boston, nyc, philly, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, DC, hell even Cleveland are easily driveable in a half day. although, if you want to hang out with a bunch of boring white people that pretend to be nice to each other, Minnesota might be for you.

A thread only Oliver Stone could love :0
I rarely come to the football board - just not as interested in the sport as I used to be - but this post made me glad I did today!

oh come on. Minneapolis? talk about the most boring city ever. an underrated part of Syracuse is the proximity to other cities that are actually interesting. weekend trips to boston, nyc, philly, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, DC, hell even Cleveland are easily driveable in a half day. although, if you want to hang out with a bunch of boring white people that pretend to be nice to each other, Minnesota might be for you.
So one of the best things about Syracuse is leaving? Got it.

Goofy.

As much as his leaving is tied to the 100th running of the Indianapolis 500.
You were obviously joking that there's no relationship (to Baylor), but the metaphor could also mean ... 'round and 'round in circles and then crash/burn/DNF after 10 laps?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom