Could Syracuse BE Playing Any Tougher Schedule?? | Syracusefan.com

Could Syracuse BE Playing Any Tougher Schedule??

Orijinal

All Conference
Honestly, this is getting nuts.

Louisville, Florida State, and Clemson EVERY YEAR

Va Tech top 20

NC State--team that beats Wake Forest, Notre Dame and Duke (which is a team that ALSO beat Notre Dame)

Pitt--A 4-2 team that had 1 point loss to North Carolina (a team that beat Florida state)

South Florida--A 5-1 team whose ONLY loss came to Florida State

And Syracuse STILL has to play 5 of those 7 teams.

This is murder. Does EVERYONE on the schedule have to be this good?

Honestly, this is getting nuts.

Louisville, Florida State, and Clemson EVERY YEAR

Va Tech top 20

NC State--team that beats Wake Forest, Notre Dame and Duke (which is a team that ALSO beat Notre Dame)

Pitt--A 4-2 team that had 1 point loss to North Carolina (a team that beat Florida state)

South Florida--A 5-1 team whose ONLY loss came to Florida State

And Syracuse STILL has to play 5 of those 7 teams.

This is murder. Does EVERYONE on the schedule have to be this good?
Even UCONN is 3-3 with bowl aspirations. I agree it's absolutely brutal.

I mean the only way I would imagine it could only be any harder is if we swapped out ND in the meadowlands and played @LSU instead, and then swapped out VTech at home and played @ Miami... oh wait. Yeah next year should be real fun too! :rolleyes:

Sure, we could've scheduled a good D-IAA team (instead of the 1-4 team we played), better teams than South Florida and UConn, and a much better power conference opponent than that crappy Notre Dame team that's going to struggle to finish .500.

I mean the only way I would imagine it could only be any harder is if we swapped out ND in the meadowlands and played @LSU instead, and then swapped out VTech at home and played @ Miami... oh wait. Yeah next year should be real fun too! :rolleyes:

Very little gray area next year. I see 5 winnable home games, 1 home toss up that leans toward L, 1 home loss. 1 road toss up that leans toward L, 4 road losses.

This schedule while missing 3 offensive line starters and 2 in the starting secondary (maybe 3, Cordell Hudson?)

Very little gray area next year. I see 5 winnable home games, 1 home toss up that leans toward L, 1 home loss. 1 road toss up that leans toward L, 4 road losses.
that makes me so excited, lets dance...

1314185416_nobones_dance.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom