Crowd for Saturday | Syracusefan.com

Crowd for Saturday

Syracuse153

Walk On
Any one have an update on the crowd for saturday? Any chance we get 40k. Loud crowd could make a difference tomorrow.

Any one have an update on the crowd for saturday? Any chance we get 40k. Loud crowd could make a difference tomorrow.

Going to b cold expect less walk ins
Also losing streak doesn't help and Ed is a ? To play i would say less than 30

What was the crowd for Pitt? I'd expect about the same.

I had to watch the Clemson game from home. 40k seems to be about the magic number for making the Dome look full.

The schedule couldn’t have worked out any worse for today’s game. Three weekends since the last home game and two losses have killed the momentum gained from Clemson. This is going to be a very tough game, especially if Eric is out.

Going to b cold expect less walk ins
Also losing streak doesn't help and Ed is a ? To play i would say less than 30
Not so much the cold,if we were winning more the place would fill up.

The schedule couldn’t have worked out any worse for today’s game. Three weekends since the last home game and two losses have killed the momentum gained from Clemson. This is going to be a very tough game, especially if Eric is out.
Actually back to back road games to Florida with the bye week in between is still B.S. as the ACC would never do that to a southern team traveling to Syracuse/BC in back to back road games.

If you're thinking about wussin' out and not going because it's "cold", watch this (again) and get to the Doooooooooome! LGO!!!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom