Culture change or coaching change | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Culture change or coaching change

TGD was here for 10 years and dropped the ball on football out of the gate.

He doesn't HAVE to pull the trigger this year, even if they don't win another game.

And people are way to hung up on attendance. P5 makes money as content providers, not how many tickets they sell.

I said this WAY before the season began and I'll say it again. Shafer gets 4-5 wins and he SHOULD stay ...and he probably will stay. He doesn't win another, or juuuuusssst ekes out another, he's got to go. No if's and's or but's about it.

This offense has GOT to improve. Played a whole half against Pitt with 3 points to show for it. Played a whole half against Virginia with 3 points to show for it. I get losing to FSU. There was obviously more talent on that field than LSU could shake a stick at. You gotta understand losing to Clemson. But Cuse had better be in the game in the 4th quarter against L'ville and NCState. And they better beat BC by more than a touchdown. If they can't do those things, I can't stick with Shafer. Even though I love this guy and know he would stand by Cuse for any amount of years he was extended.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom