Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 10! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 10!

Larry not allowing customers the option of taking a dump in his coffee shop bathroom is too classic.

but then he wants to drop a deuce at Ruxin’s new restaurant? What gives, Larry?

“i can’t take any more disappointment”. Classic!

And the argument about the catch rule. Great episode.

The sports fan in me loved him bringing up ‘98 when Parcells was the coach.

The sports fan in me loved him bringing up ‘98 when Parcells was the coach.

never thought I’d hear Austin Seferian-Jenkins’ name in a show that I liked, aside from The League.

Another fantastic episode

Jon Hamm...LOL

Gotta Go (TBH, I did prefer "Poober")

Newton's Law of Sweats

Bleeding Rectum

Indefatigable Susan

Awesome...

Another fantastic episode

Jon Hamm...LOL

Gotta Go (TBH, I did prefer "Poober")

Newton's Law of Sweats

Bleeding Rectum

Indefatigable Susan

Awesome...

I enjoyed Larry doing a Kramer impression early on, followed by Hamm doing a Larry impression.

Those names they were reeling off with “Susan” were great.

Not sure why, but for some reason Larry and Hamm becoming buddies reminded me of the episode when Larry and John McEnroe got hammered together, lol.

That commercial had me roaring. Great stuff.

Im enjoying Vince Vaughn’s addition to the show.

Swear to god I was looking all over the web for subre lakritze thinking it was real

Was surprised to see that yestday's episode was the second to last.

It's been a fast season.

Yup. Flying by. Really good season. Hopefully the show keeps going. This season was WAY better than seasons 8 and 9, IMO. To me, the show feels revitalized.

Fitting that last nights episode featured hand sanitizer bottles on every table in Larry’s shop? And a disgusting spread of germs from the waitress?

Yup. Flying by. Really good season. Hopefully the show keeps going. This season was WAY better than seasons 8 and 9, IMO. To me, the show feels revitalized.

Fitting that last nights episode featured hand sanitizer bottles on every table in Larry’s shop? And a disgusting spread of germs from the waitress?

Agree -- this season has been terrific, and better than the previous two seasons.

It's a funny bar -- Curb is so much more entertaining than most programming, that even an average episode is funnier than most other alternatives. But when they're on, they're really on.

There's been some fairly "average" stuff this year, too -- I didn't love the handicapped episode, for example -- but "average" for Curb is on a different level than most shows.

The waitress was played by Abbi Jacobson from Broad City. Hilarious show. Seems like everyone wants to be on Curb this season, no matter how small the role.

The waitress was played by Abbi Jacobson from Broad City. Hilarious show. Seems like everyone wants to be on Curb this season, no matter how small the role.

I’ll have to check that out. I got time!

Not sure if I’ve said it yet or not, but I’m enjoying Vince Vaughn’s addition. He’s the perfect guy for Larry and Jeff to shoot the crap with. He’s a natural for that role.

I’ll have to check that out. I got time!

Not sure if I’ve said it yet or not, but I’m enjoying Vince Vaughn’s addition. He’s the perfect guy for Larry and Jeff to shoot the crap with. He’s a natural for that role.
Agreed. My wife was surprised he wasn’t playing himself.

Very good season! Better than I expected, to be honest. Even in the previous couple “weakest” seasons the show was still funny and entertaining, but this season was a big step up.

That said, I watched a bunch of season 1 episodes yesterday and it was really jarring at just how different of a show it used to be. It comes off as much more scripted now and the pace is faster - the conversations used to come off much more “authentic”. The show was famous for its dialogue being improv - I don’t think that’s the case much anymore?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom