'Cuse coming to Homefield Apparel | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

'Cuse coming to Homefield Apparel

Looks nice. They appear to be into logos retired decades ago.

The old Carrier Dome logo, which I haven’t seen in years.

An old S logo everyone hated, with the possible exception of the sanitation company it was apparently stolen from.

They missed the grand slam of obsolete Syracuse logos however, so work needs to be done.

Where the hell is the SU logo with the S and U interlocked so it looks like an S and a J?

And where is the cartoon of the Saltine Warrior on the warpath? That one will surely never surface, except briefly by unauthorized vendors who come and go in the blink of an eye.

Can’t spell Syracuse without tee shirt
Indeed. The children of the Boneyard are going to have to find some other bizarre thing to complain about regarding Syracuse fans.

I wish they would come back with the Saltine Warrior.. Many years ago I had a Motorhome with the Saltine Warrior painted on the wheel cover on the back and we went to all the home and away games.. It was very popular back than.

I wish they would come back with the Saltine Warrior.. Many years ago I had a Motorhome with the Saltine Warrior painted on the wheel cover on the back and we went to all the home and away games.. It was very popular back than.
FYI: Indian stuff is generally persona non grata.

I wish we would bring back the Charleston.

FFBEF0AA-A9AE-4240-B025-18EF3D97C0BB.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom