'Cuse coming to Homefield Apparel | Syracusefan.com

'Cuse coming to Homefield Apparel

NailstheCusefan12

All American
I’m putting this on the football forum because Homefield Apparel is a big sponsor for the Shutdown Fullcast college football podcast. They make a ton of cool college apparel and I can’t wait to see what they do with us.

I have a couple UMass shirts and a sweet Tulane tee coming in tomorrow. Guess I'll have to make another order

If you're a fan of the Shutdown Fullcast, you may have heard of this company out of Indiana.

They try to focus on retro designs and quirky looks. They've been rolling out new University licensing deals all summer, and Cuse is now on deck. No idea what the Cuse apparel will look like, but it will be unveiled and available for order starting this Saturday.

(I have no ties to this company. Just thought you'd like to know that a potentially different look in Cuse shirts is coming out.)

It’s happening...
4485D794-F4B6-4225-B2D6-772FA8F06D6B.jpeg

not impressed with any of the SU stuff

I like how they have obviously just googled Syracuse logos, or went and grabbed an inaccurate logo from the Chris Creamer Sports Logos pagesince they came up with this:

A0D0EA92-374A-42D4-AE69-2F6E93C21AA3.png

I like how they have obviously just googled Syracuse logos, or went and grabbed an inaccurate logo from the Chris Creamer Sports Logos pagesince they came up with this:

View attachment 187438
This looks like a Shirt World copy

View attachment 187438

The University sent them all the logos/wordmarks they were allowed to use...

The University sent them all the logos/wordmarks they were allowed to use...

Except that’s not a university logo, and it’s definitely not an SU mark per search of USPTO’s database.

As someone that works in design, these are extremely ho-hum. Minimum typography work done. Minimum illustration work done. This place is trendy? Sad.

That said, it really comes down to the quality of the shirts. Most Syracuse shirts I buy end up feeling like cardboard and I never wear them again. I’d rather just have a nice shirt.

The sweatshirts looked very flimsy. The type that if you tossed it in the wash one time, the waistband would get stretched out and distorted.

As someone that works in design, these are extremely ho-hum. Minimum typography work done. Minimum illustration work done. This place is trendy? Sad.

That said, it really comes down to the quality of the shirts. Most Syracuse shirts I buy end up feeling like cardboard and I never wear them again. I’d rather just have a nice shirt.
I agree with this. It is very very hard to find quality apparel licensed by SU. I would be happy to pay extra to get good quality shirts, sweat shirts, hoodies, etc.. Very hard to find good stuff out there.

I think they use soft fabric; which I call my "formal" tshirts.