Cuse Michigan game on | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Michigan game on

goodroc

Starter
CBS college sports network if anyone wants to torture themselves

ill watch it next year the day before we play in the national championship game. i never watched a replay of the ohio state game until last week. knowing we were in the final 4 made it alot easier to watch again.

No thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was at game and I'm watching. I'm actually nervous watching it. My wife thinks I'm nuts

I can never watch:
this game
ohio state foulers game
1987 final
1996 final
vermont or richmond, the both of those teams, even sweeter to root for albany (and that albany had a double digit lead in second half as a 16 against in tourney)
any big game for us tourney wise

angry just posting about it
but oh how sweet it is to watch the last game of 2003 tourney boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The hardaway save was unbelievable he was moving Away from the ball not sure how he kept that in bounds.

We would have been down 2 with ball Aghhh why did in watch that.

It was tough enough watching the game we didn't make it to last night (even though it was a good one) let alone the game that cost us the shot, can't do it.

I'm a pretty hardcore fan, and it's available on the CBS site for awhile, so I'll catch it there soon. I mean I watched some of the others a second time and picked up more than I did the first time(kind of like rewatching Pink Floyd's The Wall, also not a feelgood flick), so I figure why not. Through the good times and the bad. And maybe I am a bit of a masochist too. Anyhow, here is the link which also leads to all the games if you want to watch the wins http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live/

And just so I don't sound like I'm acting too hardcore, i only looked at the first replay of the Kevin Ware for a second then turned away. This game, while painful, didn't have an effect like seeing that happen to another human being did. Man, minus the end of our UM game, this was one hell of a tournament overall, no? I feel the worse for Mantonio, but I am glad the he(and the rest of us) got to enjoy a lot of good basketball, especially Syracuse basketball. This was a special team that should be remembered as overachievers, at least in the post-season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom