Does a team of
Richmond
Girard
Guerrier
Braswell
Edwards

Goodine, Symir, Anselem, Newton off bench

Best our best five? Team?

Yes, but what if we only lost the guys we pushed out? If Edwards swaps back to us, how much does that change the equation?

Question should be could the transfer team and whomever you want to take from this years team or JBs last class beat Uconn. If the teams play 3 times do we win 2 of them?

Question should be could the transfer team and whomever you want to take from this years team or JBs last class beat Uconn. If the teams play 3 times do we win 2 of them?
assemble a team of our best players from the last 6 years and we're still nowhere near UConn. They're that much better than we've been and it makes me sick.

I get what you’re trying to ask and it’s the right kind of question and the answer is no way. We’re a long way off in my opinion.

The answer is definitely no but you’re also comparing a bunch of seniors who have played power 5 ball for at least 3 years each compared to all sophomores most of whom didn’t play much until this year

assemble a team of our best players from the last 6 years and we're still nowhere near UConn. They're that much better than we've been and it makes me sick.
Just remember right before this dominant run by Uconn the other peer Big East program with the most in common with us Villanova was equally dominant. All while Syracuse was an irrelevant bubble team. Minute Wright leaves Uconn ascends to the top and is as good as they ever were under Calhoun.

LOL that there are people who honestly think Gerry McNamera is doing a good job and belongs on this staff after a decade plus. I like Red but if next year goes sideways there should be a quick hook for Nate Oats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom