'Cuse Trio Selected for NFL Combine | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

'Cuse Trio Selected for NFL Combine

Obviously something happened to not permit Sean from participating. Not good IMO.

I was waiting for him since Friday, getting tired of Bijan promos.

Wonder what the reason is?

Nothing left but his Pro day.

Very disappointed. :(
Lots of guys who feel they have almost nothing to gain and lots to lose choose not to. It’s also possible he tweaked a muscle or something, im not sure. It’s just a shame because I suspect he’d put on a damn show

Lots of guys who feel they have almost nothing to gain and lots to lose choose not to. It’s also possible he tweaked a muscle or something, im not sure. It’s just a shame because I suspect he’d put on a damn show
Yup, I was waiting for that show, especially the 40 because he ran a 4.29 at a football camp while still at Calvert Hall School in MD.

Some guys like to run on a track they are more familiar with or like better, but you are going to have to play on different fields in the NFL, so I'm not sure that's a valid reason.

I think Tucker isn’t a sure thing high pick. I could see him falling almost anywhere. Unless you’re not 100% (pulled something/sick/etc) I’m not sure there’s a positive of not “performing”. I hope the advice he’s getting isn’t that he’s a lock for a Rd 1-3 and has nothing to gain. I’d disagree with that. But what the hell do I know also, lol.

I think Tucker isn’t a sure thing high pick. I could see him falling almost anywhere. Unless you’re not 100% (pulled something/sick/etc) I’m not sure there’s a positive of not “performing”. I hope the advice he’s getting isn’t that he’s a lock for a Rd 1-3 and has nothing to gain. I’d disagree with that. But what the hell do I know also, lol.
Agreed. He either had a subpar year or was hurt all season and is hurt still / again.

Neither bodes well to be a high draft pick. I’m hoping he shows out at ProDay in the Dome otherwise he may tumble.

Agreed. He either had a subpar year or was hurt all season and is hurt still / again.

Neither bodes well to be a high draft pick. I’m hoping he shows out at ProDay in the Dome otherwise he may tumble.
I think he was certainly banged up a bit this season. He could be pretty healthy now but decided why not wait a bit longer until he is even more healthy. He went and interviewed etc and we all would have loved to see him run this weekend and kill it. Just because he didn’t prove his physical abilities yet doesn’t mean doom and gloom. I don’t think there is any reason to be too negative about it. Everything may work out just fine yet. We don’t know.

I think he was certainly banged up a bit this season. He could be pretty healthy now but decided why not wait a bit longer until he is even more healthy. He went and interviewed etc and we all would have loved to see him run this weekend and kill it. Just because he didn’t prove his physical abilities yet doesn’t mean doom and gloom. I don’t think there is any reason to be too negative about it. Everything may work out just fine yet. We don’t know.

Nobody is being doom and gloom. Just stating opinions. If you opt out of opportunities to show case yourself, that’s potentially not good for your draft position. If he was a sure thing top 10 guy, he could risk it. He’s not.

I bet Tucker runs a 4.44 forty. Kid is really fast. Not insane fast but really fast. Especially for a kid with his build. His thighs are like my waist. He's strong as an ox. Should put up good overall numbers in all testing areas.
His thighs are like my waist ??
I have seen your waist. His thighs ain't like that, they are muscular.
But 4.44 sounds about right & has a nice ring to it.

Unless they got hurt I think it’s crap that those guys didn’t work out at all. Why accept the invite? And I know there’s guys that do it every year. It’s crap then too.

To go through the interviews and film sessions, which many consider more important than the workouts.

OK. Should have read, his thighs are as big as my waist. And certainly not the same consistency as my waist. I wasn't eating boulders this weekend.

Nobody is being doom and gloom. Just stating opinions. If you opt out of opportunities to show case yourself, that’s potentially not good for your draft position. If he was a sure thing top 10 guy, he could risk it. He’s not.
This is exactly why he should be doing the workouts (IMO), to earn more draft respect .. and move up. I would expect him to be in the 4.3 range. He's got some wiggle, and he's built like a tank. Seems silly to hide all that (and just do interviews) as a late rounder ... what does he have to lose? [Add] He may be waiting for pro day ... more individual focus.

Last edited:
He's faster than a 4.4. Ran a 4.29 as a soph at Calvert Hall School in MD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom