Cuse - Ville game thread | Syracusefan.com

Cuse - Ville game thread

Joseph misses one jump shot, and Buss is immediately put in.

Seriously, JB?

It was a bad shot. Any shot that you can get at any time is generally a bad shot.

Seriously, JB?
Kaleb got pulled since he let the G drive past him down the lane. Buss comes in and the same Lville guard does the same thing.

Seriously, JB?
Think it was because of how he got back in transition, not the shot.

It was a bad shot. Any shot that you can get at any time is generally a bad shot.
That may be, but it's ridiculous that he doesn't ever let Kaleb play through any mistakes. I'm sick of it.

I'm still not sure why people think Kaleb is better than Patterson at PG. But whatever.

For the record, all Cooney's shot have been fine with me thus far! :)

Defense is PUTRID.

I'm starting to get onboard with the idea that only Gbinije is allowed to shoot threes right now.
Then what is Cooney gonna do? lol. He's below average with his passing, dribblign and defense

Can someone let our guys know that three pointers and dunks aren't the only shots you're allowed to take?

The top of the zone gets split so often.....soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo often.

jekelish said:
Can someone let our guys know that three pointers and dunks aren't the only shots you're allowed to take?

With this lineup, there's really no one with any other kind of shot.

I'm still not sure why people think Kaleb is better than Patterson at PG. But whatever.

For the record, all Cooney's shot have been fine with me thus far! :)

Defense is PUTRID.
I don't think kaleb or Patterson are great. I'd rather see Gbenije bring it up lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom