Daddio was absolutely on fire today! | Syracusefan.com

Daddio was absolutely on fire today!

Yes, and congratulations. He gives me a heart attack passing the ball after he winds it clean. How many times did we lose the ball because of one of those passes.

All the same a big improvement, and with Billy Ward's big play, one of the reasons we won.

Yes, and congratulations. He gives me a heart attack passing the ball after he winds it clean. How many times did we lose the ball because of one of those passes.

All the same a big improvement, and with Billy Ward's big play, one of the reasons we won.

Daddio picks up the ball with the back of his stick. If he's got room, he'll flip it to himself so he can cradle or pass. Problem is, when he tries to pass the ball backhanded, bad things happen.

saw sergio salcido on faceoffs in the 4th. glad he's back. Hadn't seen him prior to today.

Daddio picks up the ball with the back of his stick. If he's got room, he'll flip it to himself so he can cradle or pass. Problem is, when he tries to pass the ball backhanded, bad things happen.

I'm aware of the flip. Some of his errant passes came after the flip. All the same, a great game from him tonight.

I'm aware of the flip. Some of his errant passes came after the flip. All the same, a great game from him tonight.
Opponents have figured out that pressuring him after he controls a faceoff yields a lot of turnovers.

Daddio has worked through his issues with the clamp. Now, if he can figure out what to do with the ball after he wins the draw, we should be good to go. ;)

Props to Daddio. He was the root of all evils last year and the first half of this year. So, all props to him now that he is playing well!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom