Our crying need. A true center! | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Our crying need. A true center!

I’m in
Will be a lot of teams reaching out here. Houston is home so would have to think that’s a very possible option.
I’m interested if they recruited him out of the portal the first time when he’d transferred from TCU because he was coming off a good ncaa tournament run prior to transfering then.

Interesting that he's trading in the Ivy League degree.
With those numbers he can get a big pay day now.

Probably go back to Yale as a grad transfer :)

I hope Estrella is our starting center next year. He is battling Edey physically and not backing down. Doing a decent enough job especially for a Freshman being left to battle him with no real help coming.

I hope Estrella is our starting center next year. He is battling Edey physically and not backing down. Doing a decent enough job especially for a Freshman being left to battle him with no real help coming.
edey just scored like 40 pts career high...and you want the player that allowed that??

interesting strategy

Did you watch the game?

Yeah, gotta say - Estrella actually held his own vs Edey better than the other 2 guys did.

That said - NONE of the 3 of them was any threat on O, which is why Edey didn’t get his first foul until deep into the 2nd half.
He didn’t have to guard a Big all game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom