Class of 2014 - Dakari Johnson | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Dakari Johnson

billy fucillo ****?
img19383097.jpg

Huhhh???

trying to step on my sack? its suppose to read billy fucillo ? as in hugggggeeeaaaahhh
Ohhhhh gotcha. Nah man no sack stomping over here just mean muggin lol.

If I saw Suh walking my way in the street then I would turn in the other direction lol. That's one bad dude.

Yah, I'd just offer the QB beers in advance, and get out of the way.

Talk tonight that dakari committed to uk. Which he has denied

Yeah I just went over to Rupp Rafters to check out what they are talking about and there is nothing over there about it.

He denied it pretty emphatically... doubt he did. Hope he waits til spring to see if we have a scholly free.

for those who would like to see him play ... his school has a live stream of the games at Montverde.tv

If the Kentucky announcer talks about an unsigned recruit, isn't that a violation?

C'mon you should know better than that by now, a Kentucky announcer can talk about an unsigned recruit and it isn't a violation, in fact a Kentucky coach can give an unsigned recruit a bag of money and it wouldn't be a violation...but don't let the NCAA catch another school's announcer talking about an unsigned recruit.

No, can talk about them all he wants. Talking to him may be a violation though
I know a coach cannot talk about unsigned players. I assume that goes for all University employees.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Obviously Dakari is a pretty real possibility if JB is spending the time to go to watch him in season between games when we already have 6 new incoming players (Ennis, Patterson, Johnson, Gbinije, Roberson, Obokoh).

I don't know what to make of it, especially with McCullough still talking about reclassifying, although maybe that is more dream than reality.

Anyway as things have gone so far this season, I really don't see Christmas, Keita or DCII going anywhere, unless they are going the international or minor leagues route. MCW looks like he will be the scholarship that frees up and potentially making room for one more guy, but while that opens a scholarship it doesn't help the balance between backcourt and frontcourt players.

If you add either Dakari or McCullough, it would seem to me to create a huge log jam, especially with Jerami Grant showing as much as he has so far already.