Damn you, Hugh Jackman... | Syracusefan.com

Damn you, Hugh Jackman...

You follow Hugh jack man?
You do see that I linked to a Michigan blog there, right? And the blog was what mentioned the tweet?

Come on, man. Give me an iota of credit.

Lol. Sorry I'm not twitter literate. Actually my wife doesn't think I am literate at all!

Well, Jimmy Fallon has been giving us shout outs and has a man crush on Rak. It's all good.

People, people, please. The point of this thread was more about posting that clip of our fellow Orangeman John C. McGinley laying down the law on Jackman.

Let's respect the McGinley here!

Pshhh he played Wolverine but his name is Hugh which honestly sounds like a Georgetown fan.

Cuse mojo once again prevails and here's how:

My sons name is Logan (Wolverine's real name) and he's a Syracuse fan. He had his baby pictures in the hospital taken with an Orange Andy Rautins jersey (that I'm wearing right now) as the back drop during last years tourney. He left the hospital in a Cuse onesie and he watched us beat Wisconsin last year in a different Syracuse onesie (given to me by a UConn fan coworker/friend!). He is now one year old and will be wearing orange again tonight.

Unless there are pictures of baby Hugh in a Michigan onesie, I'm assuming he's a closet Georgetown fan, and Cuse mojo wins by a huge margin.