Dan Johnson Orangeyes Open August 8th; Now Accepting Payments | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Johnson Orangeyes Open August 8th; Now Accepting Payments

I may have missed it...is there a direct link to PayPal for this event?

Note that effective June 1st we are taking payment for golf or dinner. Please use Paypal to send your payment, along with the name(s) of the people the payment is for, to sutomcat @ hotmail.com. If you don't want to use Paypal, contact@OrangeOnions or sutomcat via the board Inbox and get instructions on how to pay via check (or cash).

I can't come in because I have to travel to Canada for a wedding a bit later in August. My goal is to come next summer if someone does not plan on getting married or anything like that to screw up my plans. I will be sending a donation via paypal again. I'll be in Syracuse again in October for homecoming. Coming in a bit early. Maybe we can all get together for dinner on Wednesday night of that week. Anyways paypal donation will be coming from my own paypal account. Last summer I did not have one, and used my husbands. Good luck. Get rid of this awful disease. My son has not been feeling well. On my way to see him later this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom