Dan Johnson Orangeyes Open Today; Looking for 2 Singles To Fill Out Teams (Not Too Late) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Johnson Orangeyes Open Today; Looking for 2 Singles To Fill Out Teams (Not Too Late)

Hope all of you have a great day tomorrow on the course, swapping stories, tipping a few, and remembering Dan. I wanted to join in, but someone went and scheduled Gus Macker for the same damn weekend. Just my luck. :(

I've been looking forward to today since February and am feeling it. For one, I'm pleased to celebrate Dan Johnson. He was important. Second, I get to celebrate SU football. Dan thought it was important and so do most of us. Lastly, I get to play golf. Perhaps a more decadent game doesn't exist. Someone mows hundreds of acres so we can whack a ball around with sticks while playing with powered carts. I love it.

Our squad is still looking for a fourth. Inbox me if you can make it. Thanks!

Our squad is still looking for a fourth. Inbox me if you can make it. Thanks!
Another team is also looking for a fourth as someone dropped out due to a family emergency. If you want to meet some people on the board, talk some SU sports and honor the memory of one of SU's greatest fans ever, please contact OrangeOnions or sutomcat, or just show up at 11:30 at Foxfire.

WAR DAMN ORANGEYES!

What a wonderful day. I got to play with RayInVa and his wife, plus Gosu96. Steve is a great partner in captain & crew and was a great pleasure to play with, as were Ray & his wife. Steve was superbly reserved in his comments on SU football so it should be an exciting year. I also got to meet some other posters including JackBauer. He's an impressive young man that gives me great confidence in the next generation. With guys like him guiding our kids, good things are bound to happen. Lastly, I'm always so impressed with Tomcat. He's a great resource in many ways. I was happy to meet his fiance and see another of his many facets. Congratulations, Tom...I'm so pleased for you...