Dan Mullen | Page 121 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not positive I have the reserve card but I think so. You can see the benefits on the Amex app.
You have summarized my wise as response to many questions: if only there was a hand held device upon which you could find answers.

Can anyone give a one sentence update summarizing this thread? Sarcasm is welcome.
One sentence?

90% are screaming “OMG we gotta get Mullen sign him now the program won’t spend money if we don’t get Dan Mullen!!” and 10% are playing wannabe insider while giving conflicting information over the course of these pages.

I don't like u anymore.
I divined it like this:

1700953344659.png

If this is trolling I would appreciate if it stops. It’s not funny… it’s annoying and not good for my blood pressure.
To be fair to me, the post said sarcasm is permitted. I thought it was an apt summary of the thread. I don’t know anything; I’m in the back seat of a car with my wife and a toddler.

Maybe we should play a game of MASH to divine our new head coach.

I don't see what's changed? Does anyone think DM wasn't going to finish out the last day of the regular season for ESPN?
Also, I could be wrong but I’m almost positive he was supposed to be doing a bowl game and recently that changed. That got posted in here somewhere in these 121 pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.