Dan Mullen | Page 126 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for the next 5 pages

At some point money talks. I doubt ADJW has a completely blank check and Mullen may be moving the goalpost from his original ask for all we know. Not to be one of those condescending posters who love to lecture about how negotiating is done but everyone has a number they won’t cross on either side.

Not that I know anything but my best guess Is Cuse gave Mullen a best and final offer and Mullen is mulling it over. While he is mulling it over… Cuse is smartly interviewing Chesney in case Mullen says no to best and final. One way or another we will find out next week or we will see new names in the rumor mill from Thamel.
star trek spock GIF

Chesney does nothing for this program I’m sorry but whoever wants that is nuts and if JW goes in that direction perhaps he should of kept Dino
Yeah I just don’t see that working out and seems like a big reach. I get he wins but this is p5 acc football not the California penal league.

If it’s not Mullen they’ll sell about 11 season tickets next year

I’m starting to think everyone declines and we get Nunzio

He could hire Chris Ash to be DC.
Rutgers North!

(Written in sarcastic font)

It's possible that his family didn't want to live in Syracuse. So he turned down the offer

I've said it before, but I went to 14 different schools from K through 12. My dad was in the Air Force and transferred a lot. Families generally don't want to move if it means changing schools and friends. I can understand that possibility.

And if you run a VPN the IP won’t matter

Correct. And I admin at a fairly popular OT board. Even though the admins there (maybe the mods can here, different boards and such) can see IPs, would be pretty bad form to randomly check IPs and the publicize you did it. Easier to just flame or ignore.

Plus, VPNs are more and more common. The old IP check is becoming more and more useless.

I didn’t read it that way. I think he was saying it’s going to be Chesney, but you can still think it’s Mullen.
Ahh okay that’s makes more sense ha

I figure Mullen isn’t happening but that doesn’t make me ok with Chesney either. Hasn’t proven he can coach at this level, put together a staff for this level or recruit at this level. Nothing about him is exciting for a recruit. At least even with Golden or Diaz they’re already recruiting power 5 kids. Chesney is a big leap. I’d be hoping that by year 3 or 4 he’s coached up under the radar kids. Same old.

I figure Mullen isn’t happening but that doesn’t make me ok with Chesney either. Hasn’t proven he can coach at this level, put together a staff for this level or recruit at this level. Nothing about him is exciting for a recruit. At least even with Golden or Diaz they’re already recruiting power 5 kids. Chesney is a big leap. I’d be hoping that by year 3 or 4 he’s coached up under the radar kids. Same old.
Golden should have Been option 2 after Mullen what he did at temple was amazing. Chesney is a dollar and a dream hire.

View attachment 233754(This was his first post) If he’s close enough to the Chesney family to be right next to them right now, why would this have to be his source to know if Bob was on campus?
From a walk on

Status
Not open for further replies.