Dan Mullen | Page 129 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went from bourbon and trannys last night to opening an Enterprise car rental franchise tonight. Can't wait to see what else comes up tonight!
IMG_6655.gif

There is no way the B.C. job is more attractive than the Syracuse job for one big reason. Getting kids in the school. B.C. takes no short cuts. Either you have the grades or you don't.
Do we take short cuts? I was under the impression we definitely don’t

My freshman year roommate failed out, hadn't spoken to him in almost 20 years. But today he calls me up out of the blue and says his ex-girlfriend's brother's weed dealer was renting a car from Hertz in Syracuse over by Erie Boulevard and saw the craziest thing.

A limo pulls up, doesn't even come to a complete stop, and some dude gets tossed out of the back and they speed off. So this guy comes tumbling out, stands up, brushes himself off, and it's Bob Chesney.

Turns out he bombed the interview so bad they wouldn't even take him all the way to the airport. But jokes on them, ol Bob says, because on the way out he swiped a couple 44 jerseys for his kids.

Bob says he heard Mullen is going to coach rugby at BC, but Syracuse is making a big push for Urban Meyer. Of course, the old roommate's ex's brother was getting increasingly high as he relayed the story, so take it with a grain of salt.

My freshman year roommate failed out, hadn't spoken to him in almost 20 years. But today he calls me up out of the blue and says his ex-girlfriend's brother's weed dealer was renting a car from Hertz in Syracuse over by Erie Boulevard and saw the craziest thing.

A limo pulls up, doesn't even come to a complete stop, and some dude gets tossed out of the back and they speed off. So this guy comes tumbling out, stands up, brushes himself off, and it's Bob Chesney.

Turns out he bombed the interview so bad they wouldn't even take him all the way to the airport. But jokes on them, ol Bob says, because on the way out he swiped a couple 44 jerseys for his kids.

Bob says he heard Mullen is going to coach rugby at BC, but Syracuse is making a big push for Urban Meyer. Of course, the old roommate's ex's brother was getting increasingly high as he relayed the story, so take it with a grain of salt.
She hot?

In another post at 5:58 PM he writes: “Bob Chesney is staying overnight, per trusted sources. Wife is traveling in as this is posted. Sorry boys.”

So how exactly is kprb212 with the Chesney family if Bob is in Syracuse and the wife is on her way to Syracuse? Me thinks the troll has been busted.
Not so fast. He could be the driver waiting at the airport. Previous stuff to not blow his cover. Cuz that wouldn't go well for him.

Ok. Now I'll have a pour...

I have no idea who would be the best coach for this program...but this is Syracuse and it is difficult not to imagine that despite Wildhack's best efforts, something like this will happen: Mullen decides not to leave ESPN, Chesney is hired by BC, and SU ends up with Bronco Moskowitz who last coached flag football at Yeshiva in 2015.
There is absolutely no way that SU can get Moskowitz after the Yom Kippur incident in 2002. I happen to think he overreacted, but it still wasn't a good look what SU did.

Why would he turn it down after reaching out wanting the job.
It has not been confirmed as fact that Mullen reached out to JW. Just because JW stated people have called with interest doesn't mean it was Dan Mullen.

Allow it.gif

In another post at 5:58 PM he writes: “Bob Chesney is staying overnight, per trusted sources. Wife is traveling in as this is posted. Sorry boys.”

So how exactly is kprb212 with the Chesney family if Bob is in Syracuse and the wife is on her way to Syracuse? Me thinks the troll has been busted.
You really think someone that names their username after a pressure regulator knows anything about this?

IMG_1731.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.