Dan Mullen | Page 149 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 233791
I was joking before but this is the CNY Flying Cardiac CEO's facebook profile pic...looks like a pretty big Cuse fan.

GIF by Matthew Henry

All caught up and this is maybe my favorite post of all time. What a pull LOL

Could it be as simple as 1+1? First that newbie said Chesney was here and his wife was on the way. Ok, not sure whether to believe him or not. But shortly thereafter TheHaze found that there was a private plane leaving Worcester for Syracuse. IF we had offered Chesney it makes sense that he’d want his wife to also be here either to get her thoughts or be here when it’s announced. Far fetched?

IMG_1121.jpeg

View attachment 233791
I was joking before but this is the CNY Flying Cardiac CEO's facebook profile pic...looks like a pretty big Cuse fan.
I can confirm he has at least loose ties to a prominent individual with regard to Syracuse athletics. That said, I highly doubt his private plane's movements are linked to the movements of Dan Mullen.

I figure Mullen isn’t happening but that doesn’t make me ok with Chesney either. Hasn’t proven he can coach at this level, put together a staff for this level or recruit at this level. Nothing about him is exciting for a recruit. At least even with Golden or Diaz they’re already recruiting power 5 kids. Chesney is a big leap. I’d be hoping that by year 3 or 4 he’s coached up under the radar kids. Same old.

Yeah, this feels too much like Steve Donohue leaving Cornell basketball for Boston College.
Can Chesney recruit 4 star kids? It's just a hope at this point.

Could it be as simple as 1+1? First that newbie said Chesney was here and his wife was on the way. Ok, not sure whether to believe him or not. But shortly thereafter TheHaze found that there was a private plane leaving Worcester for Syracuse. IF we had offered Chesney it makes sense that he’d want his wife to also be here either to get her thoughts or be here when it’s announced. Far fetched?

View attachment 233792
That was my thought initially, the only thing that I would say is someone with knowledge of aircraft companies said this was a Quest Diagnostics flight and that Chesney wouldn’t be on it.

View attachment 233792
1. The newbie said his brother’s buddy owned an Enterprise dealership. Enterprise doesn’t franchise.
2. That’s a Quest Diagnostics plane.

Last edited:

View attachment 233792
That plane appears to be owned by Labquest and to have landed in Elmira in between Worcester and Syracuse.

The fact that one of the biggest boosters wanted Chesney is an indication that Mullen is waiting for JW to make a final decision not the other way around. I think that JW knows he has some excellent choices, and he is going to build consensus amongst the key boosters before pulling the trigger. Regardless of who he picks out of those that have been mentioned we will end up with a solid coach.

View attachment 233792

We have so many people who feed this board information including yourself and nobody can confirm he was even in Syracuse beside the dude with a new account. Like nobody I have asked that has good sources can even confirm he was on campus today. Nobody. Everyone had the info that Mullen was on campus but nothing on Chesney? That seems strange right?

And I think the board found out it was a medical flight not a “wheels up” plane that we use.

Did that guy just randomly search syracuefan message board as was like I have to share my info with this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.