Dan Mullen | Page 166 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh he is a very good coach but it feels like he wouldn’t be around long at all, can’t put my finger on it
The not being a round long can't enter the conversation because that might be true with anyone we hire that does a great job. Such is life.

There’s a private jet coming from jacksonville to syracuse this afternoon. it went from binghamton to jacksonville earlier today. could be nothing.
Went to get somebody it would seem, don’t know anyone that would be of note from Jacksonville though.

Went to get somebody it would seem, don’t know anyone that would be of note from Jacksonville though.
I really think I know who that is, and I'm 99 percent sure it has nothing to do with football or Syracuse unfortunately.

Which means we have to hear that we’re going to hear something tonight by this afternoon right?
Yes. Even if the ink isn’t dry or lawyers are finalizing terms, news would leak out to Thamel today if something was planned for tomorrow or even Tuesday.

There’s a private jet coming from jacksonville to syracuse this afternoon. it went from binghamton to jacksonville earlier today. could be nothing.

I am pretty sure Mullen still lives down there. Could be picking up his family :)

Status
Not open for further replies.