Dan Mullen | Page 169 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine what this thread might look like if it’s not Mullen?
C-xXrRFXkAE2M52.jpg

Especially if people donated money for NIL thinking it was Dan Mullen

To each their own. I appreciated his game tweets yesterday because even though I seemingly have 20 subscriptions for tv, the CW wasn’t one of them it appears.
I wonder if the fact I am from Boston (and the NY metro now) and used to sports hosts that are obnoxious I find the guy comparitively pretty tame. I dunno. Like you said, to each their own, but I think he is an asset to the media landscape.

I know this is the Mullen thread but can I say something about Chesney that can’t be ignored? It’s one thing to never have any Group of 5 or P5 Head Coaching experience but he also has zero experience as an assistant at this level. I really like him but that has to be a disqualifying factor. He should at least have a couple of years as an assistant at this level IMO.

Bronco rumored to be candidate for Oregon State where he played DB.
Apparently he entered search for Northwestern and Colorado.

I really like Bulleit for old fashioneds. Totally underrated and a good value.

I rate it highly and it is the best value bourbon for sure... The Rye, not so much, but I'm not a fan of rye in general.

Basil Hayden is great for old fashioneds as well.
Its also great with sauteed Banana's and Chocolate... Thats what happened to our Basil Hayden, after we started buying Buffalo Trace distillery Bourbons. Basil Hayden is aight, though.

I rate it highly and it is the best value bourbon for sure... The Rye, not so much, but I'm not a fan of rye in general.
I’ve never had the rye. Same I don’t really gravitate to Rye.

This is just my opinion, but I feel Wildhack’s own job security is dependent on the success of this hire. He will have his own guys in the big three sports at SU. The jury is still out on the lax and bball hires. If we don’t start seeing success in the big three I think his time on the hill may come to an end. Having said that, if I’m in his shoes I’m doing everything I can to get Mullen who has proven he can win at the P5 level. That’s not to say other candidates can’t be successful, but I’d be digging in my heels to boosters, the board, whoever, to get Mullen.

Wildhack is 65. If this hire doesn’t work out he’ll probably be 68 or 69 and just retire like a normal person.

Status
Not open for further replies.