Dan Mullen | Page 199 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy called Mike Elko when all of the TAMU conversations was about Stoops being the HC

If you can't trust Blackboard sports who can you trust ?
Their previous posts appeared to be correct. :)
Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 9.50.38 PM.png

This guy called Mike Elko when all of the TAMU conversations was about Stoops being the HC
Whoops I read minutes as hours. DISREGARD!

I’m a really anxious person. I play scenarios over and over again in my head and it drives me insane. I convince myself of the craziest things… Reading 100+ pages of this thread gives me comfort knowing I’m not the only insane person. In fact, I’m surrounded by y’all.

I really appreciate it.
The entire thread is like a back and forth tussle inside my own head when I'm overly anxious about something. Except this is a collective and extended version of that.

I spent 45 minutes picking up the house and come back to 7 new pages. Truly a thanksgiving weekend to remember!!
So... deadlift world record? Just a low key flex? CrossFit (but since you haven't clearly told us 30 times you're in CrossFit, how amazing it is & that it's definitely not a cult, then you're probably not;))? We've got an absolute manimal on our hands!
Pump You Up Saturday Night Live GIF

If Mullen does not materialize, I would hire Nunzio Campanile with Jason Beck as OC and Zach Arnett as DC before I would bring in Bob Chesney. Saturday was refreshing. From the game to the press conference. No bizarre decisions. No time management problems. More creative wrinkles. No low percentage over the shoulder side line passes. Ground and pound is fine by me if it results in wins and more effective offensive line play. The evolution of necessity has been amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.