Dan Mullen | Page 105 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not expecting top 25 classes. Im more tuned into his ability to find gems and develop them. Guys like Darius Slay, Kyle Trask, Dak Prescott Alex Smith, Nick Fitzgerald. He had 26 players drafted during his tenure at MSU. I dont think recruiting is Mullen's strength but he did get guys like Chris Jones to stay home. That was a big deal.
He can be in the upper 30’s to low 40’s here with a little more work. And that’s really on an average year where we should be.

Rumor is that it’s down to Mullen and Chesney and JW has both on campus this morning for a coaching decathlon to decide who gets the job. Events include: in game play calling, time management, lockerroom speech, recruiting pitches, media composure, NIL fundraising, etc

Rumor is that it’s down to Mullen and Chesney and JW has both on campus this morning for a coaching decathlon to decide who gets the job. Events include: in game play calling, time management, lockerroom speech, recruiting pitches, media composure, NIL fundraising, etc
A drone video contest decides the winner. But dome staff screws up and neither wins. We have a cliff hanger for months.

The Chesney info has me a little nervous. Can’t imagine we’re hiring both. If we did that’d be awesome but right now it makes me think Mullen isn’t being hired
The person who post that was there first post. Gotta earn your stripes.

Don’t offer me a Ferrari and deliver a Camaro. I want the Ferrari!!!

We're hiring Shady.

1987_chevrolet_camaro_z28_iroc-z_1569275343495d565ef66eDSC_6118-e1569624081483.jpg

"Bob Chesney is in Wildhack's box! Of all the dramatic things I've ever seen."

And the winner gets a 1st addition copy of Homer, already highlighted

Holy cow? If true, ADJW ain't playing?! That's what you call thorough. Nice.

62815d60-8c0b-47e6-a2ce-41d41ab61510_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors