Dan Mullen | Page 153 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
BC fans talking themselves into Mullen as the reason why he hasn’t received or accepted the Syracuse job.
Lets hire a new head coach then fire the. Current head coach after new head coach is confirmed.. LMAO.

"John has a long mustache".
download (1).jpeg

Mullen’s interview is not confirmed. That’s the problem.
I am not one to question you I value your input and inside info.. i see he has met with ADJW all over the place. Is this not true?

Not for nothing but it took me almost 60 minutes to get through the last 20-30 pages while watching the ESPN 2 crew including Matt Barrie, Joey Galloway and Mr Mullen but the last newsworthy note of the 11pm-12am CST segment included a helmet sticker for Kentucky from Matt Barrie for their win and then the breaking news which Mr. Barrie said “From ESPN’s own Pete Thamel, Mark Stoops will be staying at Kentucky and with Joey in the middle of the trio leaning as far back as possible and toward the response of Dan Mullin like an old EF Hutton commercial 50 years ago, Matt leaned fully out of the edge of his seat toward Dan Mullin and practically shouted on the set for the camera something very close to “Are they any more coaching rumors out there that we can address now?” And after a pregnant pause and a funny smiling smirk on Dan’s face Dan said “no, no, I’ve got a job, I am working here now” and stared back at Matt as the the three of the hosts seemed to be enjoying a moment of levity right at the end of the show.
I believe there may be a replay of this portion of the show will air just before 4am EST/1am PST on ESPN if someone would like to record or view the show later. In the interest of time, I thought it was possibly be more important for our collective well being to make this report from memory from over 44X2 minutes ago with an honest recollection of what I saw and heard than wait for a modest typo change in case the wrong show is on ESPN later or lose whatever memory retention I had of the very public friendly needling of Matt to Dan to finish up the show. I hope this may help the last smooth glasses of bourbon be even more enjoyable and that Toga may be able to stay clear of the Thruway state police blotter for another night and be on scout watch for us again because he is not frozen from uncomfortably performing for the weary traveling masses in the flurries tonight. Toga, we all know that you are surely a dedicated performance legend. Just like the old US Postal Creed might have said… neither rain, nor snow, nor gloom of night could shrink Toga away from his appointed rounds of duty for us. To any other fellow Saltine Warriors out there, I will leave it up to you to amend or correct this narrative because its late here in Texas and I better quit now before I am given a timeout by orange79 during the Bulldog04 DM announcement and this post may be deleted by our more shall we say sedate or sedentary and distinguished mods. :)
Just went back and watched it. It’s safe to say Mullen is a candidate for at least one job. We know Barrie keeps referencing orange so we know we are involved. Whether he chooses to accept an offer or not is anyone’s guess.

The fact that one of the biggest boosters wanted Chesney is an indication that Mullen is waiting for JW to make a final decision not the other way around. I think that JW knows he has some excellent choices, and he is going to build consensus amongst the key boosters before pulling the trigger. Regardless of who he picks out of those that have been mentioned we will end up with a solid coach.
Bulldog said that booster finally got flipped to Mullen a few days ago.

Just went back and watched it. It’s safe to say Mullen is a candidate for at least one job. We know Barrie keeps referencing orange so we know we are involved. Whether he chooses to accept an offer or not is anyone’s guess.
Agreed. I just watched it and they way they both stare at Mullen leads you to believe they know he took a coaching job already

You can assume Thamel is hitting up his Syracuse sources, and he's getting nothing in return. They've got this on lockdown. Worst case he's in play, imo. If there was no shot it would be in everyone's best interest to put an end to the rumors.

Thamel who always gets big scoops can’t get info on the SU hire but syracusefan.com has almost 4000 posts of insider info…. This thread proves that nothing is completely on lockdown and if it is on lockdown everything in this thread is b.s.

It is weird Thamel has nothing.

Agreed. I just watched it and they way they both stare at Mullen leads you to believe they know he took a coaching job already
Were can we see this? I cant find it and have been looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors