Dan Mullen | Page 154 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thamel who always gets big scoops can’t get info on the SU hire but syracusefan.com has almost 4000 posts of insider info…. This thread proves that nothing is completely on lockdown and if it is on lockdown everything in this thread is b.s.

It is weird Thamel has nothing.
That’s why I’m not getting too excited until I see a Thamel tweet about Mullen and Cuse.

I have a new theory on the Barrie video. Maybe the Newhouse guys are texting to try to get inside info from Barrie/Mullen and the joke is that hes not even interviewing. Oh well no sense in making up theories. I just am skeptical it’ll be Mullen. No inside info at all.
That could be for sure. Nothing would surprise me here though

our Puppy wakes me up, I decide to take Coffee and Doughnuts to my morning staff, wait to get to my computer and hoping to see something anything, thinking by 9am maybe something has been dropped and nope smh. gonna be a long day now of gambling and refreshing this page lol.

Look I would absolutely love the next Syracuse University Football Coach to be Dan Mullen. If it is Chesney then all the bashing is not going to help if he is the hire. Especially after I found out yesterday that my two seats if I want to keep them went from $1315.00 to $4400.00. I will support whoever the hire is but I hope it happens soon because I’m dying here. Go Orange!

Look I would absolutely love the next Syracuse University Football Coach to be Dan Mullen. If it is Chesney then all the bashing is not going to help if he is the hire. Especially after I found out yesterday that my two seats if I want to keep them went from $1315.00 to $4400.00. I will support whoever the hire is but I hope it happens soon because I’m dying here. Go Orange!
WHAT??

Where are your seats

1701007803022.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online