Dan Mullen | Page 174 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Mullen to come here because the posters I like the least are being their typical negative selves and they’re the reason everything sucks. Time for you posters and stereotypical cny’ers to eat sht.
A bit harsh but I agree with your premise. We seem to have a collectively huge inferiority complex which leads to the negativity.

Im rooting for Mullen and hope it is but look; Wildhack has hired new coaches at all of Syracuse dome using teams in the last couple of years and all of those hires put together are not as important as this one. This is way more important that he and the BOT and Chancellor get this right this time. I dont know about going to Chicago or any place else but the Football program is the lynch pin of all the money they have sunk into upgrades. Hopefully they get it right and i think im willing to give them an extra day or 2 to get it right.

having said that, lets get Mullen, lol

Who knows if the chancellor is available for an interview? There’s a lot of moving parts and JW has to have everything that they agreed to in place. You’re talking about at least a $15 million decision. $5 million+ for head coach salary, $5 million for staff and $5 million for NIL. That’s just not growing on trees. It might be even more than $15 million.

1701034788820.jpeg

Sorry Wrinkle. Mullen is one of us!

You guys have a good wine pairing for ny strip?

It’s not the contract, it’s the rider - how many blue M&M’s in your bowl, what temperature you like your Fiji water, et. al. Shady has a 92 page rider as an example.
I doubt that’s true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors