Dan Mullen | Page 185 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once the deal is done, a leak on Sunday (quick message to Thamel “Gator has come ashore. Reportable.”), followed by school media release Monday, and press conference follow-up for Monday/Tuesday would create waves.

It would overshadow every other hire and be all over ESPN all day tomorrow.
The gator has come ashore is the greatest code name ever and if we do get Dan I’m putting it in all caps in this thread as soon as it’s official.

Where are all the people on this forum who said Money was not the issue and that the Cuse had the money to compete with the top schools? If money was not an issue, Mullen would be signed, deal done, if in fact, he is Wildhack's top choice. The reality is, when you factor in facility upgrades, NIL, head coach's salary, and money for a decent staff, Syracuse is not in the same financial position as many of the schools, homers on this forum said we should be able to compete with. If this coaching scenario hasn't made that clear,I don't know what else ever will. Hopefully, the financials work out so that Syracuse can secure a great coach , we can pay the players we need to retain as well as recruit, and the HC can hire a really good staff!!
Money is not an issue

Once the deal is done, a leak on Sunday (quick message to Thamel “Gator has come ashore. Reportable.”), followed by school media release Monday, and press conference follow-up for Monday/Tuesday would create waves.

It would overshadow every other hire and be all over ESPN all day tomorrow.

Yeah I guess I have a hard time seeing anything SU football related being all over ESPN all day.

Especially the Monday after a NFL Sunday.

Where are all the people on this forum who said Money was not the issue and that the Cuse had the money to compete with the top schools? If money was not an issue, Mullen would be signed, deal done, if in fact, he is Wildhack's top choice. The reality is, when you factor in facility upgrades, NIL, head coach's salary, and money for a decent staff, Syracuse is not in the same financial position as many of the schools, homers on this forum said we should be able to compete with. If this coaching scenario hasn't made that clear,I don't know what else ever will. Hopefully, the financials work out so that Syracuse can secure a great coach , we can pay the players we need to retain as well as recruit, and the HC can hire a really good staff!!
What if he is not Wildhacks top choice?

Nunes Magician just tweeted out that ADJW has scheduled a presser for tomorrow AM
1701046185443.gif

I’m having a hard time understanding why people are panicking so quickly. We had our last game just a little more than 24 hours ago. It’s not like it’s been week.
It's the usual suspects. what can you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom