Dan Mullen | Page 202 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a quick look at Liam Coen’s Twitter/X page. Nunzio is following him along with 2025 QB recruit Jakhari Williams.
Well let’s not get carried away. They may have told recruits or key recruits the finalists to keep their anxiety levels down.

Some of y'all are going to need professional help by the time the hire of a new coach is announced.
Unfortunately, I think many needed professional help long before Dino was let go.

So you guys still think Mullen was at a practice last week? That’s what this is all about?

I feel like I should get some insider credit for calling it on Coen.

Unsurprising truth, I picked that horse because he just seemed like the most random of the Thamel list.

I'm not a Mullen or bust guy but Coen as the hire would be a disaster for Syracuse and the reseating efforts. Talk about not moving the needle

I feel like I should get some insider credit for calling it on Coen.

Unsurprising truth, I picked that horse because he just seemed like the most random of the Thamel list.
Are you saying you know something here?

If it's not Mullen, there is no reason to blow this team up by bringing in any of these other ladder climbers. What we have is just as good or better.

Something is going to happen pretty soon
Season 6 Episode 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online